If you’re completing this assignment for a class, please use the links below to answer the questions in the post-assignment anonymously. After completing the questionnaire you will be given a completion code to include with your journal entry that you turn in to your professor so that your professor knows that you completed the assignment.
If your professor is Dr. Justine Shuey use one of the following links:
Answer these questions
- What are your orientations (list them below or explain why you can’t answer the question)? Use the modified storms model below to indicate your sexual attraction/orientation with an X and your romantic attraction/orientation with an R. If you have any other orientations you’d like to represent you can do that, too.
2. What labels do you use to describe yourself? (Sex, gender, ethnicity, orientation(s), etc)
3. Do you identify 100% with all of the labels you use to describe yourself or do you find them imperfect for describing you? If there’s any element of your identity that you feel is not well described by the labels you currently use, what label would you create to better describe that aspect of yourself? What would that label mean?
4. If a friend came out to you as asexual, what do you think they would mean by that? Why?
5. If a friend came out to you as asexual, what would you think about them? Why?
6. If a friend came out to you as asexual, what would you say/do? Why?
<— Back to the Suggested Resources