Instead of downloading the pre-assignment survey and turning it in to your teacher (since these questions are more about personal reflection and helping me modify my curriculum for future classes) please complete the following questions using the Survey Monkey links below. This way I will be able to anonymously collect and analyze feedback. Once you’ve completed the questionnaire you will be given a randomly assigned completion code which you can include with your journal entry which you will turn in to your professor so that she knows you have completed this part of the assignment.
If your professor is Dr. Justine Shuey use one of the following links:
These questions are to be completed BEFORE even looking at the rest of the assignment!
Before you look at any of the other material in this packet, please answer the following questions to the best of your ability:
- What labels do you use to describe yourself? (Gender, Sex, Ethnicity, any and all):
- What are your orientations?
- A person who says that they are “asexual” probably means:
- Reasons a person might identify as “asexual” are:
- What I know about asexuality (you can prioritize, I don’t need a novel) :
- Places I’ve heard/read about asexuality (fiction, non-fiction, TV, anything):
Continue on to Notes about Language in this Assignment —>