The June survey is up and since it’s Pride month I’ve been hearing lots of interesting discussions about the LGBT community and I’d love to get more perspectives.
The survey is 3 pages, you can see the content of the pages below (you can’t save the survey and finish it later, so please take the survey when you feel like you’ll have time to complete it):
Page 1 is demographic information (I made some small modification from last month based on some of the feedback I got, keep the feedback coming!)
Page 2 has the following questions:
1. What is your LGBT+ acronym of choice? Is there any particular reason you prefer this acronym to others?
2. Do you consider yourself part of the LGBT community?
3. Do you *currently* feel accepted/welcomed by the LGBT(+++} community?
4. Have you *always* felt accepted/welcomed by the LGBT(+++} community?
5. What has been your interaction with the LGBT(+++) community?
6. What, if anything, would you change about your relationship with the LGBT(+++) community? And/or What if anything, would you change about the relationship between the asexual community and the LGBT(+++) community (as you see it)?
7. Anything else you’d like to say about the LGBT(+++) community? or anything else you’d like to say in general?
Page 3 has a new variation of the “permission” question for letting me quote you.
Thanks in advance!