Search this site
- Speaking of #FunHome - did you know they give out pins to people who #stagedoor their show? That's amazing. #MorePinsPlease #PinsForPride 5 years ago
- Definetley support those who identified as ace & then realized that wasn't right for them, so I hope that wasn't just a plot device #FunHome 5 years ago
- Who has seen #FunHome on #Broadway? How do you feel about the char declaring she might be asexual? I have mixed feelings. 5 years ago
- Looking to interview a person that identifies as asexual - Tumblr makes me feel dumb, I don’t know how to... tmblr.co/ZyrVVx16N-sNa 7 years ago
- Looking to interview a person that identifies as asexual - grifonecoronato: Hello Tumblr, I’m writing a... tmblr.co/ZyrVVx16NzbwD 7 years ago
- le-cheval-qui-souffle-en-tempete: “Does that mean you use fragrant soaps?” My aunt, commenting on my facebook… tmblr.co/ZyrVVxV8amk8 9 years ago
Find posts by date
Daily Archives: February 17, 2011
I’ve dedicated a new page on my site just for my fellow sexologists – hopefully they make use of it.
In light of how often I’m mortified by the statements that other sexologists make I’ve created a permanent page on my site for other sexologists. I may change the information on the page over time, I may make the phrasing less angry, … Continue reading
The following is my response to Dr. Fawver’s comments in the article “Asexuality — Not Just for Amoebas: What it’s like to be “ace” in college” I am frequently ashamed of my fellow sexologists and their ignorance on the subject … Continue reading
HerCampus.com has an article on Asexuality published today (2/17) called “Asexuality– Not Just for the Amoebas: What it’s like to be “ace” in college” which, like many articles, has great interviews with aces and miserable, mis-informed statements from a sexologist.